Terms & Conditions
• Quotations are valid for 3 months, unless otherwise agreed. Acceptance of our quote means that you have accepted our terms and conditions which are clearly shown on our website.
• Payment terms are on completion of work unless otherwise stated. It will be at the discretion of Ecofloor as to whether a deposit is required before commencement of work on site.
• All goods/finishes remain the property of Ecofloor until paid for in full.
• If you fail to pay us on agreed date we may:
- Charge you interest at the rate set under S.6 of the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (interest) Act 1999.
- Calculated (on a daily basis) from the date of our invoice until payment.
- Compounded on the first day of each month.
- Before and after judgement (unless a court orders otherwise).
- Claim fixed sum compensation from you under S.5A of that Act to cover our credit control overhead cost.
- Recover (under clause 5.8) the cost of taking legal action to make you pay.
- Costs subject to a final site measurement where applicable.
• Additional works are excluded unless otherwise agreed.
• Any snagging must be notified as soon as possible or at least within 5 working days of completion of works, or the work will be considered to have been accepted. We will endeavour to carry out any snagging work at our earliest opportunity.
• Ecofloor will not accept liability for any defects due to product failure/excessive heat/cold/humidity/dampness which is beyond our control, or for any damage caused to the floor by others after completion of works.
• Our quotation includes the work as detailed only. Any changes or additions to the description of works will be charged accordingly and at the discretion of Ecofloor
• Unless otherwise agreed, areas should be cleared and cleaned in readiness for work to commence.
• Ecofloor reserves the right to levy a surcharge of £150.00 per operative per day if the Client cancels agreed work within 24 hours of the agreed date and any deposit paid will not be refunded.
• Whilst every effort is made to minimise damage, some scuffing of the skirting boards may occur during the sanding process. We cannot be held responsible for this.
• During on site work, the main contractor will be responsible for providing lights, electricity 240v, clear access and heating if necessary.
• On completion of any works, the Client or site representative must sign off the work either verbally or by sign-off sheet.
• Once sign off has occurred (either verbally or by sign off sheet) you are agreeing to the completion of our work to a satisfactory level and agree to pay within the agreed timescale.
Acceptance of our Contract implies agreement to our Terms and Conditions.
Ecofloor reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time.